Jan 26, 2019
This has become one of my funnest episodes to record! I enjoy
hearing from listeners and sharing some answers to the most
riveting questions on their minds!
In today's episode I answer the following:
- How did I know I wanted to be an entrepreneur?
- When did I first learn about networking and how has
- What are you reading these days? Micah
- What’s your favorite color? Mrs. Jones’ 3rd grade
- Do you think the problem with the Cowboys is bad
leadership or bad coaching? Sarah
- When did you start your first business? And how many
do you run today? Bob
- How do you find the time to do everything you do?
- I notice all your posts about soccer. What’s your
favorite pro team? Cynthia
- I’m an entrepreneur and I find it incredibly hard to
stay balanced and focused with two little kids at home. How do or
did you do it? Jill
- What advice would you give someone thinking about a
career change? Patrice
- What’s the coolest thing you have in your office? -
- How do you find the inspiration tidbits you share
each day? Kevin
- I share your Ripple thoughts of the day with my
students every day. They how you decided to start sharing them? -
- What is the scariest thing you’ve ever done? Mrs.
- If you could go back and do anything over, what
would it be? - Nic
Details on the Virtual Ripple Coaching Program: https://ripplecentral.com/services/virtual-coaching/